Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Jodi & Andrew's Engagement

I am excited to introduce you to Jodi and Andrew! They are the next Harrington Photography wedding couple, and I was so excited when I talked to Jodi this week and she had finally decided to do an engagement session.

As a note to any upcoming Harrington wedding couples (*hint, hint, wink, wink*), I think an engagement session is a WONDERFUL way to get comfortable in front of the camera, to get to know your photographer better, to have fun, and to have wonderful memories of the two of you that you can even display at your wedding or reception!! (I hope you two agree!)

We could not have had a more beautiful day for photos. We went to MY engagement session location - Cox Arboretum in Dayton. It was super packed, but there were plenty of "hidden" places we were able to find away from the crowd. And, Jodi and Andrew were such good sports - never had a problem with sitting in grass, dirt, rocks... you name it! Open to anything!

The colors were AMAZING and Jodi's pink shirt made the color all the more vivid. I am having such a great time working on all these pics that it was so hard to choose favorites. So, I've narrowed it down to about 70! I'll make you two do the hard part - choosing! Here's a few favorite-favorites so far!

I told Andrew to make her laugh... and he did. These are my favorite kinds of moments.


LOVE this shot!



I had to entertain the voyeur in me. :)





I had to embrace the beautiful blue sky and sunshine!

I absolutely can NOT wait until the wedding next month!!! Stay tuned... :)

No comments: