Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sophie's Baptism

I'm sure glad spring is setting in... the warm weather means more photo sessions on the way, sunshine on my skin, and warmth in my bones. We finally had a *warm* weekend, and what a wonderful way to celebrate the baptism of little Miss Sophie. She's grown up so much in the last few months...

Here are a few of my favorites from the ceremony. The church was nearly filled, so I had to spy with my zoom lens from way in the back. :)

Sophie is getting blessed with holy water/oil by the priest.


I love this look between mommy Beth and her aunt Barb.


Sophie with her god-parents. She looks like she's saying, "Get me the heck outta here!!"


The after party.... isn't she just the cutest!? I love her little blue eyes and long eye lashes.


I had to throw this shot in... my husband holding a baby and playing with a purse. I love how she's nuzzled up to him. She found him quite entertaining and cuddly... which he is. :)


And, finally, my favorite... cute as a button!


Congrats to Beth, Chris, and Sophie! Stay tuned... more exciting things to come this week!!!

No comments: