Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, August 1, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Photographer: Puppy Love - Maggie

Before I post any photos, I just want everyone to know one very important thing about me: I. LOVE. PUPPIES. Even more importantly, I LOVE photographing puppies. Therefore, if you have a new puppy! CALL ME! :) I want to take its picture.

That being said... today I got to meet Heather and her son Aiden's new puppy Maggie. Maggie is a Boxer, and I think Boxers make some of the cutest puppies. So friggin' cute. Unbelievably cute. So cute, in fact, I think I have a good start on convincing my husband that we need a third dog. Reminded me of how I need to start re-promoting my pet photography, too.

Let the cuteness begin...

She was really quiet and shy for a while, then she just couldn't take it anymore when she saw Aiden playing with that big ball. She just had to steal it. This resulted in a wrestling match, and I'm pretty sure Maggie won.

Maggie is Aiden's guardian doggy (in addition two his two pugs). Aiden even named her himself!



And, finally, my absolute favorite photo of the day. Thanks to Heather's grandmother for the great idea of putting puppy in the toy fire truck! The entire family loves firefighters. Maybe one day she'll get to ride with the big boys.

Thanks for having us up to visit!! The puppy and new house are great! Hope we can visit soon. I'm sure Maggie will be doing some growing in the next few months.

3 comments:

Luke said...

Great pics Sheri....I'm gonna find that dog and steal her!!!

Mandy said...

OK now I want a new puppy!

Vicki said...

Aww, what a cutie. I think the shot of her in the toy car is funny with her expression and the way she's sitting. That's cool she willingly sat like that long enough, or at least you make it look like she did. :)