Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Katie & Darius Part II

Okay, you two... I know you've been waiting for this. Here is Part II of your wedding day and the beginning of your lives together. These are my favorites. Enjoy!

But first... another try at HDR for some special effects on the dress. I wanted the details to really stand out, so I overexaggerated the effects a bit. Not sure what I think about it yet. Yes...? No...? Totally surreal looking for sure. Katie, I think I just turned your dress into a cartoon! :)

The aisle runner, flower petals, and pew bows just make a perfect setting for this shot.

One of my favorites! My second favorite moment of the wedding - the first kiss!! (My favorite is the groom's reaction while the bride walks up the aisle... and I'm saving that one for the slide show.) It looks like no one's in the room but them! Love this telephoto lens!

Are they happy or WHAT? :)


This was Katie's great idea. It turned out really cute. The church altar is just so pretty.




What a great portrait!

Another new favorite!


The beautiful and delicious cake was made by Cake Creations. Yum! You could just smell the icing within a five foot radius of the cake.

Entertainment, music, and lights by Party Pleasers - great people to work with.

I love their genuine reactions as they sang to KC and JoJo.

No comments: