Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Photographer: Sophie's First Year

This weekend I made a trip down to Lebanon, Ohio to pick up where we left off on "Sophie's Story." Sophie's first year is almost through!!! I can't believe it. This weekend was her 10 month photo session. Next up is her first birthday party!!! I can't wait. WOW, how she's grown since I last took photos for her Baptism in March. She's all over the place crawling, starting to walk, talking, smiling, and giggling. As soon as I got to their house, she hopped right on her pink rocking horse for me.

Then it was on to her little car/truck toy.

Once she was done with the toys she kept trying to peek out the window at the dogs. She could just BARELY peek over the edge. What a cute smile with those little teeth-ers coming in!

Mom and Dad, Beth and Chris, wanted to get a few family photos in soon before they become a family of four in January!!! Yay!! I'm excited to start a new photo story! What a cute family portrait on the porch of their new (awesome) home.


What a ham!!

One of my favorite shots was a kiss from Daddy.

I was so surprised about how fearless this little girl was! She just LOVED the swings and slide. How cute is she??

Beth and Chris - Sophie is just the CUTEST!! I was so happy to spend the afternoon with you three! Hope you love her pictures!!

No comments: