Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, August 24, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Katie & Darius Part I

My weekend started off with the beautiful wedding of Katie and Darius. It was exciting for me because I didn't even get to meet the couple until wedding day! And I was so happy that they were so great to work with. I was also so impressed with all the photography planning Darius did - he was the one that took care of all the details (future grooms, take note!).

The day was beautiful, and we were so happy the rain (and heat) held off. The entire day was just so fun and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. I was so excited about how great their pictures are turning out that I just couldn't wait to share a few. Here's a sneak peek at Part I of wedding day - before the ceremony. Enjoy!!!

Hair and make-up for both of the girls were done by Michael's Salon, and they looked totally FAB!

I loved this pic so much because I thought it was so cute that Katie was rehearsing her vows over and over.

I loved the close-up, macro shots. Loved the bling on all three rings!


This was one of the prettiest churches, inside and out. Great stained glass windows and doorways. The flowers, from Oberer's, were SO bright and colorful

A little HDR magic to bring out the color in the building and the sky.

The beautiful bride. Kudos to my hubby/assistant for this great shot!

The handsome groom.

Love, love, LOVE the color!

Great pic of Darius! I think he's got this posing thing down.

The guys started to have some fun with their poses. I love new ideas - a lot of fun!


Katie and her bridesmaid Ashley. Both of their dresses were absolutely amazing.

Stay tuned for many, many more great pics in Part II...

No comments: