Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Columbus, Ohio Photographer: Nature at Home

As promised, here are the remainder of my backyard garden photos. I even added two new ones that I took today. My yard is ever-changing and I love it!! Tons of photos coming up!!

My new(er) clematis went wild growing up the deck this spring and then bloomed all at once.

A little gerber daisy peeking out of the planter.

The asters returned from last season. Such a pretty purple color!

My pink double-knockout roses. They are a year old now and are growing so perfect this season.

My new Tennessee Volunteer Daylilly.

New Lavendar Chiffon Rose of Sharon bush. That makes 4 Rose of Sharons in our yard now - two trees, two bushes. My favorite bush/tree (besides clematis)!

My new award-winning Cinco de Mayo Rose Bush. I love how they look silk.

Black-Eyed Susan Wildflowers. Brand new and already growing like crazy.

New lilac bush on its second bloom of the summer.

Neon Flash Spirea, which we've had for a year.

This is new as well. I just happened to purchase the one without the tag. But my best guess is that it's a white coneflower.

These are also rather new - Purple Balloon Flowers. If you look at the new bloom just to the right of my watermark (the bloom is green) you can see how the buds balloon out before they open. So cute and fun to pop!

My mums from last year were a little confused by the cool summer and came out a little early and didn't grow nearly as big as they should have. However, their twin from last year has grown about 10 times as large as this one. It's ready to bloom in a few weeks and it will most likely look gorgeous.

I absolutely love my new Dark Knight Spirea... and the bees seem to love it a much as I do. Anytime I'm over there, there seem to be at least 10-15 bees swarming and pollinating. It's in full bloom right now.

This gerber just popped up this weekend. Haven't seen a red one for several months... I thought it had gone dormant.

Hope you enjoyed the beauty of our yard as much as we do!

No comments: