Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Photographer: Lacey's Newborn Session

My third and final session this weekend was with little newborn Lacey Renee. I was so excited to hear that they gave her the same middle name as me!!! She is only barely two weeks old and SO cute. This session was special because she is the baby of my best friend from high school, Amanda and her husband David. I hadn't seen them in probably three years so it was great to get to connect and catch up. Thanks so much for having me visit!!

So, enjoy my last blog post of the night. Thanks to the Golden Girls for getting me through several hours of edits tonight. It's been fun seeing the photos come to life!


You've gotta love the little wrinkly feet. So cute!! She has such long, skinny feet!



I LOVE the black & white edits.

Amanda has always been so crafty. She made a lot of the decor in Lacey's room, including this decopage of her name.

Her dark hair is so thick and pretty.

Cute shoes which look so giant even on her long feet. :)

Mommy and baby... so sweet.

1 comment:

Beth Blackburn Schrameck said...

Congrats, Amanda she is beautiful!! Sheri is getting alot of practice with these babies!