Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, August 24, 2009

Dayton, Ohio Photographer: Logan's Portraits

My second shoot of the weekend was for a children's session with little Logan. He was just too cute and more than agreeable to pose for me. He's only three years old and the camera loves him! He reminded me a lot of my little cutie cousin Parker (who you've seen on my blog many times before).

It was so great to meet Logan and his Grandma Cindy, who arranged the session this weekend. I can't wait to share the rest of the pictures with you, but here are some favorites for you to enjoy!!


They have such a BEAUTIFUL yard!

I think this one is my absolute FAVORITE so far... what a cute smile!

A little wardrobe change...

I love the passion with which he blows those bubbles!


How cute! Aren't you glad you got in a picture, Cindy? :)

No comments: