Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Family Portraits

FINALLY! Spring is here!!

For an on-location/natural lighting photographer... spring = photo sessions. My assistant hubby Adam and I met our friends Kathy, Sean, and Aidan for the afternoon for lunch and to meet their new doggy - Boomer. (How cute is that name??) The beautiful weather made for a perfect day for some family photos. Boomer posed very nicely.... and so did the rest of the family!

I figure you can always keep kids interested in taking photos when they get to make some funny faces.

My favorite photo from the afternoon... there is nothing better than a boy and his beagle. It reminds me of my beagle growing up, Mandy. Boomer is just the sweetest, most loving guy. (P.S. Sean - I still think Boomer should get to sleep in the bed!)

Cute expressions - leave it to Aidan to be goofy!

Dad and Aidan didn't know I was watching them with my zoom lens... what a sweet moment - picking "flowers" in the field (aka. dandelions).

And at the end of the day... this photo CRACKS me up!! I think Boomer is saying, "Come on lady, how many more photos do you need??" Too cute! He was looking right up at me, into the sun, so I just had to snap this cute shot.

My HDR photo of the week - the gazebo in Blacklick where we took photos. Beautiful blue sky and green plants.

Enjoy what's left of the beautiful weekend! I hope the weather turns out this great for my photo sessions next weekend!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This was such a fun day - and the pictures prove it! You did a fantastic job and I absolutely **LOVE** the picture of Aidan and Boomer. That's one we will treasure forever. And, we hardly have any family photos - so those are wonderful, too. I can't wait until the fall to get some more taken. Thanks so much - you definitely have a talent!! :)
-Kathy