Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Thursday, April 2, 2009

The other night I had the opportunity again to shoot at a Blue Jackets hockey game against Nashville. It was quite the intense game and it was very physical. I could only stay for the first two periods because my back and neck got so sore from constantly jerking back away from the glass when a player would slam into it!! Yikes!

One thing I think I've learned about hockey is that there seems to be NO rules! Pushing, body checking, fighting, offsides, high sticking - all okay by these refs' terms! Can't wait to get back to some classic portraiture this weekend. :)

Nevertheless, I got some cool action shots:

#14 - Torres was one of the heroes of the game. Here he's taking a shot on goal.


I really like the perspective in this shot. It seems I had one of the best seats in the house!


I love that only one of the players in this image knows where the puck is - mid air.


Another shot on goal...


Fan favorite Nash.


The action pile-up.


The Nashville goalie ready to go!


Nashville's first goal of the game.

Hope you enjoy! It's probably my last game of the season.

I'm looking forward to a busy weekend of photography! Enjoy yourselves!

No comments: