Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baseball Season

My husband is a huge fan of baseball, so it wouldn't be spring without going to a few games or without him being sick from the cold and rain on Reds' Opening Day. :)

Two weekends ago we went to see an exhibition game between the Reds and the Reds' Futures team (the all-stars from their farm league system). They played at the Dayton Dragons' stadium and we had great seats. Here are some of my favorite shots of the players I actually remember from the Reds last season.

My FAVORITE Red - second baseman Brandon Phillips. I'm pretty sure he was checking me and my camera out in this shot.


Brandon gets a hit for the team!


An out at second. Good defense turning the double-plays!


Edwin Encarnacion on first...


Phillips steals second base in a diving play. I caught him mid-air.


And then he got stuck in a pickle situation... and got out...


Joey Votto sliding into second base...


The back-up catcher for the Futures warming up the pitcher inches away from us.


A surreal HDR image of the stadium.


Last weekend I shot photos at the Dayton Dragons game, so those shots to come soon!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We had tickets for the Reds game Friday night. When we got there they called the game due to rain. I lugged that camera down there for nothing! Ha-ha. Thank goodness the bad is water tight! Awesome pics!