Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family Fun in the Sun

Today was another beautiful day... even a little on the warm side. I've got the sunburn to prove it. This morning I met with the "R" Family for family portraits for a Mother's Day gift for their mother. I met two of the seven kids - Ashley and Abby - several weekends ago and today I got to meet the rest of the clan. I had a lot of fun - I think it shows in the pictures. You all have such fun, unique personalities. Enjoy!

This is Abby and her husband Chris, and their doggy. The family portraits were her great idea!

Sisters...

This is Sam and Ashley (and Winston). You'll be seeing more of them on my blog this year. They are one of my wedding couples for December and we'll be taking their engagement photos soon.

The grandkids...

What a fun idea to get on the slide... I bet it was hard to hold the pose without sliding!



How cute! Thanks for staring into the sun... I think (hope) it was worth it!

Thanks for a fun morning!! I can't wait to share the rest of your pictures with you.

No comments: