Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Pet Photographer: Harrington Halloween 2012

Happy Halloween from the Harrington Family! Our family has changed over the past year, and will continue to grow in 2013.  Enjoy the photos from this year's Halloween photo session with the "kids." This year, the stars are Clyde and Maverick!

Mavoo is a fierce lion!  Roooarrrr!


And, he is also DINO-MITE! :)

Clyde does love dress up!  He is a happy T-Rex.


They can both be charmed by dog treats! :)

And, for those who think my pets are such angels... this is how it really went down!

No comments: