Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Pet Photographer: Scamp's Fall Photos!

Last weekend I had the opportunity to take Scamp's annual photos again! Here are his photos from last year. He is the cutest thing ever and is starting to figure out this whole photo thing. He'd pose nice for a photo, then hear the shutter click and would come running for his treat. And how can you resist giving this cute face a treat??? :)


Enjoy the photos and the beautiful fall colors around Heather and Scamp's home!


This is one of my fave's! :)



Another favorite! :)







No comments: