Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Beautiful Fall Photos with the "C" Family

This year more than ever, I have really noticed how beautiful the fall leaves are!! I wish the world would look like this year-round, but then I guess it wouldn't be such a treat if it did.

Last weekend, I had my second session with the "C" family and they suggested Highbanks Metropark, where I've been many times. But, I later realized I'd only been there in late November, after I already missed this beautiful fall showing. So, I was SO glad I got to have this session with them this time of year.

I had a holiday photo session with the family - Jon, Lindsey, and Hailey - when Hailey was only a few months old last December. You may remember this session. Now she is all grown up and walking (or running!) everywhere!  Enjoy the colors!!



This has got to be one of my favorites!







No comments: