Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Fall Photos with the "E" Family!

Last weekend I got to have my annual session with the "E" family. The rain held off for us, even though it got quite gloomy looking as we began the session. However, I think the colors still look bright and beautiful. We took photos at Aullwood Audubon Center. I've never been there, but it is beautiful and if I could have a second wedding with my husband, it would totally be there! :) Enjoy the photos!



I just love this one of Wyatt and Kimberly!

This little pond area was so beautiful!


What a great pic of Kimberly and Pete!





No comments: