Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Newborn Photographer: Meet Baby Brooklynne!

Happy Halloween!! My (gloomy) afternoon was brightened by spending it with a precious little newborn, Brooklynne Noel. We have been planning her newborn session for a while now, as her parents Steph and Tim anxiously awaited her arrival. And, now she's finally here, and only 7 days old! I can't wait for my next two sessions with the family so we can watch Brooklynne grow over her first year.

This session was a great wake-up call for me, as my little one will be here in less than three months! Ack! I'm not sure I'm ready for all the parental responsibility! Steph and Tim handled her like pros, though. It gave me some confidence that it will come naturally once our little man arrives.

Enjoy the photos from Brooklynne's first photo shoot! :)








No comments: