Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Aubrey's One Year Photos!

This weekend I also got to meet with the "N" family to see how Aubrey has grown in the past five months. She's now almost a year old and is running all over the place with big sis Kaitlyn! We met on a beautiful evening at Cox Arboretum.  It was packed with people and photographers!  Somehow, I managed to make it look like we were the only ones there.  Enjoy the fall scenes!








No comments: