Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Columbus, Ohio Children's Photographer: Ollie Turns 1!

This weekend we were so excited to celebrate our Godson Oliver's first birthday! The year has just flown by since he was born and then was baptized. They don't stay little for long! He's standing on his own and starting to take his first few steps already! Enjoy the photos of our session and his party!


Awww... big brother Parker is just so sweet and helpful with his little brother!





Parker made these adorable cupcakes!




Feed the monster!! Nom, nom, nom...


And there we are... :)

No comments: