Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Family Photographer: Welcome Baby Oliver and Proud Big Brother Parker!

This past weekend I paid my cousin Becky and her family a visit. It was my first time getting to see their house and to spend a little time with just-barely-week-old Oliver Henry. I love the name and he's so cute! Big brother Parker is so helpful, doting, and proud of his little brother. It's just adorable. Parker and I had a conversation about photos before we began and he told me that Oliver won't be able to smile for the photos yet because he doesn't have teeth!! Lol! He is too funny! Becky wanted to be sure we gave Parker plenty of attention, since he needed his three-year old pictures still for this year. He's grown so much since his two-year old pictures. He was SUCH a good model, always willing to pose and smile!



And... introducing Baby Oliver!!




With his Mommy, Becky.

With her boys... Daddy, Darin, volunteers at the OSU games and he couldn't miss the OSU vs. Michigan game that afternoon!


We took Parker outside for some shots around their house. It was way too cold for babies... or anyone for that matter, outside.


No comments: