Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Newborn Photographer: Meet Baby Aubrey!

This past weekend I kept busy with the last two of my five photo sessions. I got to meet a new little one - baby Aubrey! I always forget how tiny newborns are. At our session she was only 2 1/2 weeks old. I remember meeting the family for big sis Kaitlyn's newborn session, almost two years ago. My, how time flies! I'm excited to get to see them all year long again, and watch Aubrey grow up into an adorable little girl, as well. Enjoy the photos!

Big sis Kaitlyn is so helpful with little Aubrey.











No comments: