Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Oliver's Baptism + We Become Godparents!

This weekend was exciting for my husband and me. On Sunday, we officially became Godparents to little Oliver Henry! We were so honored to have been asked to be Godparents by my cousin Becky, and her husband Darin. My Dad served as my stand-in photographer, and it was his first time using my camera. Check out the moments he captured!

Adam did a great job with candle-duty.

The weather was so beautiful and spring-like we were able to get outside for some shots. Oliver's big brother Parker joined us.



At the reception after church, we went to Brukner Nature Center. Parker is quite familiar with all the animals and trails, so he took us on a tour and I snuck in some photos.

The boys got into a little trouble... boys will be boys, no matter how old!

They look so innocent! :)



I hope you enjoyed!

No comments: