Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer: Getting into the Holiday Spirit with the "M" Family!

This weekend kicked off a busy week for me, and just when we thought Fall should be over, it's decided to stick around for another week or so, which, worked out great for my clients! They enjoyed warm weather and a bit of sunshine for their sessions. I have a few more sessions coming up this week, so enjoy all the photos to come!

First off, is my third session with the "M" family. The boys, Miles and Mason, have sure grown since our first session back in February! The family had a great idea for a location - Mr. Tree Farms in Blacklick. They had all kinds of great props and scenery there. Enjoy my first set of holiday-themed photos!

Inside the real choo-choo caboose!






They were just fascinated with the pine cones!










Great family photo!

No comments: