Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, November 18, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Maternity Photographer: Gorgeous Mama-to-Be "C"

I had a blast this weekend with "C" taking some surprise maternity photos for her hubby for Christmas. Shhh... it's a secret!! Wow, is he going to be surprised, AND happy! She looks gorgeous and confident with her baby bump. You go, girl! Enjoy your images!


One of my favorites!! Love the black and whites!









I think this is so cute!

No comments: