Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Babies, Doggies, and My Family

I thought it might be nice to post pictures every now and then of events going on in my life. I want to keep my blog up to date with photos and stories, so this will give me something to write about until Spring finally comes so we can get outdoors again for photo sessions!
Last Friday, I entered my doggy Tators in a Silly Pet Trick Competition. We performed an entire skit composed of 10 or more tricks, which included "dancing." Tators won and took home the first place trophy and a loot bag. Way to go Tators!


I am so proud of my boy - we make such a team! :)


On Saturday evening, we invited friends and family over to visit Tators, have dinner, and play games. It was a blast and I am so happy for all those who came out to support us during Tators tough battle with cancer. All the company, treats, petting, etc. sure did a number on his ego and morale! So, thank YOU so much for that!

Sunday afternoon, we attended my cousin Nicole's baby shower. And, there were babies/kids everywhere! Despite what she thinks, Nicole looked like a fabulous momma-to-be!!


You might remember Allen and Nicole's Wedding from a year and a half ago...


I also had to grab some shots of Nicole's sister (my cousin) Amber and her little one, Ethan. They live in St. Louis, so it's been a while since I first met Ethan. I just love this pic and his little hat.


I think Amber would like him to be a baby model, and I really think he could have a career! :)




And, of course I had to get a few shots of my little Godson, Oliver. You might remember when he was just a little wee one.




And Parker, who's such a big boy now at four years old!


Finally, thanks to Allen for this shot of Nicole and me after the shower. Not too often that I will pose for a camera. :)


Finally, to end the weekend, my Dad volunteered to capture a family portrait for us, because I'm not sure that we really have one other than our Christmas photo every year. So here it is! I LOVE it! :)

No comments: