Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Photographer: More Gifts for YOU!

Hello! I've officially emerged from my winter hibernation and I'm ready for spring photos. To kick off the start of spring and warm weather that I KNOW is coming, I want to announce our second new rewards program for clients. This has been in the works since January, but like I said, I was hibernating. A few clients have already joined in this program, I hope you will become a part of it, too. So... drumroll, please...... Introducing the Harrington Photography Client Loyalty Rewards Program!!

Want details? I've got 'em! I love having you as a client and would love to see you return in the future. The Client Loyalty Rewards Program will reward you for your continued business. How it works: You book a photo session or wedding with Harrington Photography in 2011. You will get a Client Loyalty Rewards punch card. For every individual photo session (or First Year Package) you book, you will get a punch. For a wedding booking, you will get two punches. For every additional $100 you spend on your session in prints and gifts, you will also get a punch. Once you've accumulated 3 punches you get a $50 print credit towards a future purchase. Once you earn a total of 6 punches you will earn a FREE Deluxe Portrait Session! What's in it for you: Free prints, gifts, and photo sessions! Your loyalty to Harrington Photography is much appreciated, so I want to reward you! What's in it for Harrington Photography: I can keep you coming back for more and more! I love building a personal relationship with clients and working with you again and again. This is my way of saying "thank you" for your business. Thank you for trusting me with the most important memories in your lives! And, the fine print... Terms & Conditions: Earned print credits and portrait sessions can only be applied to future purchases of prints, products, or sessions. No refunds will be issued as credit for prior purchases. Loyalty Rewards punch cards must be presented in order to be redeemed. Your Loyalty Card will be punched at your session once your balance has been paid in full. Orders cannot be combined to accumulate a dollar amount towards a punch. No expiration for Loyalty Rewards cards. Program is only valid for sessions and purchases beginning in 2011. I hope we get to see YOU in 2011! Book your sessions now, as summer dates will fill up quickly. Start earning punches on your card right away! :)

No comments: