Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Eric & Phylicia Get Hitched! Part I

Despite the gloomy, foggy day yesterday, we brought out the "sunshine" with our wedding photos with Eric and Phylicia. You may remember Eric... he was Best Man in Ashley and Sam's wedding last year. I remember him telling me last December that he would be getting married next. And, here we are a year later!! (And P.S. - Sam and Ashley have an ADORABLE little one!!) I'm so happy I got to work with this family again. It is always a pleasure. The day went by in a flurry but we had a blast shooting the wedding. I think we took all these pics in record time. Here is a sneak peek, more to come...




Not sure what's happening here... but I like it!! :)

Beautiful silk bouquet from Freeze Frame... it smelled so fragrant too!

Phylicia was a stunning bride!



Bridesmaid Christina claims she's never modeled. She sure seemed to have all the "Next Top Model" poses naturally. Thanks to Adam for this great shot!


Getting ready to head in the hall for the ceremony!

Stay tuned for more great pics in Part II!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Great shots, Sheri! Can't wait to see more.