Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer: Meet the "K" Family

I have been keeping super busy this fall! I just returned from the most AMAZING vacation ever!! (Pics to come soon!) And the morning after I returned, I was shooting portraits once again. I met up with the "K" Family on Sunday morning. The rain held off and the sun even peeked out a bit. It was a little chilly for some of the southerners in the family, though!

You may remember Harrington Photos client, Heather and her dog Scamp, from our session last year. She contacted me to get family photos while everyone was in town for her Mother's Birthday. Enjoy the pics!

The whole gang!

Grandsons Carson and Dalton.

Kids, spouses, grandkids, and granddog. :)



Heather and Scamp - I love this pic!





This is too cute!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pics!! You guys all look amazing! Hope it was a blast and Happy Birthday Biddie!

Anonymous said...

Whoops, forgot to sign my name! xoxo, Niki C.