Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Eric & Phylicia Get Hitched! Part II

And... now it's time for Part II of Eric and Phylicia's wedding. These are definitely my favorites from the day!!

I always love the shot of the groom anxiously awaiting his bride. And Adam is always in charge of getting the first shot of the bride coming in. Now that's teamwork! :)

Adam was rocking the ceremony shots! He has a good vantage point with his height!


Adam had a great view of "the kiss!"

The beautiful cake from ele'.

After the ceremony, we took a quick car trip out to Canal Lock Park for some fun photos! I'm so glad we went... these turned out great!







I told Phylicia to work it for the camera and for Eric to oogle in the background.

And, then it was Eric's turn to... er... work it...? :) Lol!

Don't worry - I'd never forget the spirit fingers!

This is a dip to be envied by men everywhere! Perfection!

The first dance...

Another first dance shot courtesy of Adam.


Hope you enjoy!

No comments: