Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, November 22, 2010

Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer: Meet My Friends, the "P" Family!

I don't know what happened yesterday weather-wise. We went from foggy dreary day on Saturday, to beautiful, warm, and sunny yesterday. Today we're back to dreary, cold, and super windy!! At least we got one nice day in there.

So, Sunday morning was spent with the "P" Family. Mom, Sharmaine, has been one of my best (and first) friends since I moved to Columbus in 2006. We trained together at my first job in Columbus, and eventually we both moved on from there, and now we work at CSCC together!! We've been talking about doing family photos forever, so I'm glad it finally happened. I love the location we choose. We were originally going to go downtown, but last minute they mentioned Easton, where they like to spend a lot of time shopping. So, we walked around there for a while, then headed to downtown Gahanna for a few final shots. Enjoy! It was a fun afternoon. Sharr and I had fun!! Not too sure what the guys thought of it! :)

In front of Sharr's favorite store. She has the cutest Tiffany's bracelet, of which I am envious. :)

This family is too adorable!

Kameron working the camera in front of American Eagle.

Kristian posing for me outside of AE.


One of my favorites thanks to Eddie Bauer.





Absolute. Favorite.

Sharr and Mike had a little fun while the boys got ice cream in Gahanna. I LOVE this pic! Great, genuine smiles!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this photo shoot. This is the epitome of family!!!

Cassandra