Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Brittany and Matt's Engagement

This weekend I had the pleasure of shooting an engagement session with Brittany and Matt here in Columbus! They were so kind to drive up and meet me at one of my favorite park locations - Inniswood Metro Garden. I love all the flowers, scenery, and variety that they have. However, my one complaint is that the park rangers are crazy!!! During this session, this was my second - not first - time getting yelled at for smushing flowers that we didn't smush! The rangers watch everyone, especially photographers, like hawks there and then make wild accusations! I thought poor Matt was going to get walked away in handcuffs after laying his extra shirt on a rock, too close to the greenery. Geesh!

Anyway, Brittany and Matt had first gotten in contact with me almost a year ago to discuss shooting their wedding. Turns out, they've decided upon a destination wedding in Florida, so they wanted to get some engagement shots with me before then. So glad you two contacted me again! I had a great time and I hope you two did too! Hope you enjoy!

First, the BEAUTIFUL ring!









I told Brittany to be sassy and told Matt to check her... umm... out. And then she did the same. Too cute!!

Brittany's great idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos!! - Kathy B.