Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, May 26, 2008

My First Save the Date Card

I had a blast shooting engagement photos with Shayla and Rahman this weekend. Shayla decided she'd like to design her Save the Date cards using one (or some) of the images from our shoot. We spent a couple hours today putting our creative heads together to design a Save the Date card that was romantic, elegant, and creative. Here is what we came up with... I LOVE it, and so did she! I can't wait to have them printed (hopefully they meet Rahman's approval!).

No comments: