Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dragons... and More Dragons!

Last weekend, I attended the Dayton Dragons baseball game (minor league) with my family. I like catching the pitcher in action. It looks a bit dream-like with the extra blur effect I added.



This weekend, I attended a Columbus Destroyers Arena Football game, in which they played the New York Dragons. I was on assignment for the Cougar News @ CSCC. I always like the close-ups of the players.


Other than that, I have been busy, busy, busy editing photos. I had an advertisement project due in the Advanced Digital Photography course I'm taking for some continuing ed credits. Here was the resulting design I created for my "pretend" company, if I were to specialize in Pet Photography:


I was really debating on the slogan, though. I think, "Making naughty dogs appear well-behaved for over 5 years!" would be more appropriate, don't you? :) (Not referring to Bandit, by the way!) Maybe that will become my Harrington Photography pet slogan along with my current "Enjoy your moment..." slogan that works for special events.

I've also been working hard on Baby Sebastian's photos, and Shayla and Rahman's engagement photos, all taken this weekend. Those will be posted soon for your enjoyment! I'm having a blast working on all the great shots. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: