Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day with Lisa and Marilyn

I am keeping busy with photo shoots now that spring and summer are on their way. Despite the tornadoes and rain yesterday, I still was able to follow-through with my outdoor Mother's Day shoot with Marilyn and her daughter, Lisa, at Liberty Park in Lewis Center. It was really quiet there, thanks to the bad weather. The clouds literally decided to part and dry out as soon as we started shooting. Marilyn and Lisa were such good sports walking through puddles and in the wet grass. I had a blast and the pictures turned out wonderful! I hope you enjoy ladies! :)









No comments: