Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, May 9, 2008

John's Graduation Story

Last Sunday, I spent the morning and afternoon capturing the story of John's college graduation. I really enjoyed catching the fun moments and the big smiles. I hope the family all really enjoyed John's big moment. Congratulations again! Your pictures are ready to view! I really hope you enjoy! :)

The grad...


Getting nostalgic, sitting in his old seats for basketball games...


The brothers in front of the chapel...


The icon/symbol of UD...


And, here's their slideshow...

No comments: