Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, May 3, 2008

Andy, Barb, and Allie's Portraits

I was busy last weekend! I had the privilege of taking some fun portraits for three beautiful people - cousins Andy and Barb, and little sis Allie. It was Andy's 15th birthday (they almost look like senior portraits, don't they?) and Barb and Allie were willing to pose for me. We did this after the sun set, so the colors are a little darker and photos a little grainy-er than they should be for a typical shoot. Either way, I think they turned out great! Click on any of the photos to see the rest of their albums! All the photos look great! Thanks guys! :)

Andy






Barb






Allie


No comments: