Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Monday, May 19, 2008

Bandit Puppy Love

I had a fun time this weekend with my pet portrait shoot with Bandit, Nancy, and Mary. Mary wanted to get some cute shots of Bandit for Nancy's (her cousin) 5oth birthday gift. He seemed a little distracted and camera-shy outside, but not to worry - the pet trainer/pet photographer (yours truly) was able to capture some cute, angelic moments. :) He should be a model! Enjoy the photos! They turned out great!







No comments: