Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Children's Photographer: Keegan Turns Two!

My second photo session this weekend was with Keegan and Sophie. I cannot believe that Keegan just celebrated his second birthday. It seems like it was just his first birthday. And, he's grown so much since our last session. We had the session at their home because the weather was just so crummy (typical for January!). I knew it was going to be a great session when we sat down for their family photo and this was the first shot out of the camera!



We spent time getting photos of the kids with their toys and just having fun.




Their doggy Jake got to get in on some photos and treats with the kids.


Beth had saved a cupcake for Keegan's photos. He loved when we sang his birthday song.



"I'm TWO!!!"

And, one of my favorite family photos ever!! This about sums it up. :)

No comments: