Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Photographer: "My Nan The Photographer"

Sometimes people will ask me what inspired me to be a photographer, or how I got my start taking photos. My Mom recently came across some evidence from long ago that may hold the answer. It turns out my artistic talent is not only visual, but in the written word, as well. Lol. Kidding! It seems the photgraphic talent may run in our family. Enjoy this blast from the past, a poem I wrote for my Grandmother (Nan) about her photography skills, and presented to her at her 45th wedding anniversary party, 14 years ago.

"My Nan The Photographer"
Taking pictures everywhere we go,
What they're of, we'll never know.
Taking pictures of a dead plant,
At least that's what I heard from my aunt.
Taking pictures of your purse,
I don't know; what could be worse?
Wait... I know what could be bad,
Taking pictures with film you never had.
There's another problem that I bet,
Exposing film not finished yet.
Even though you mess up a picture or two,
We want you to know that we love you!!

Enjoy this photo of my Nan and Pa taken more recently at their 57th wedding anniversary party, 2 years ago. Love you Nan and Pa!! :)

No comments: