Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Photographer & Designer: Ollie's Thank Yous

Towards the end of 2011 I was also busy designing some Thank You cards from Oliver's first birthday party. I think they turned out really cute and I love Ollie's sly little glance in the pic. I hope all the guests enjoyed receiving them and now have a nice keepsake from the day!


No comments: