Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Delaware, Ohio Children's Photographer: Getting Published in 2011

Welcome 2012! I'm looking forward to what you have in store! I'm finally getting caught up left over to-do list items from 2011. One of them was to post a few remaining blog updates. This is old news for some, but for many clients it may be new! Last year, my clients Stephanie and Courtney got to become superstars! My photo of them from our 2010 session was published in an ad for Colief (colic relief medication for babies). So far, their photo was used in an ad designed by the marketing company for an online "Parents" Magazine ad. It was also printed in the October and November 2011 editions of "American Baby" Magazine. In addition, it appeared in "Contemporary Pediatrics" Journal's October 2011 edition. We were all so very excited about this awesome opportunity! Hopefully it will open the doorway for more in the future!

Their original photo, taken by Harrington Photography.



The online "Parents" Magazine Online Ad.



Screen shot of the ad in "Contemporary Pediatrics" Magazine.



The printed "American Baby" Magazine Ads.

No comments: