Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Sunday, February 6, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Family Photographer: Mason & Miles

I hate to say it, but I'm just not into the Superbowl. So, while I occasionally enjoy a commercial or two, I wanted to start playing with the images from earlier today. I spent this afternoon with little Mason, and big brother Miles. My goal was to give them great photos like they would get at a portrait studio, only do it in a more comfortable setting for the kids - their own home. And, I wanted to have minimal equipment, too, so the family could feel natural and at ease. So, here are the results! I am happy with how they turned out and hope you are, too. Thanks for having me over! (And I'm testing out a new watermark, too.)










The Tressel sweater-vest bib was just too cute not to share!

The giraffe hat was a handmade birthday gift from my Sister-in-Law, Kelly! I LOVE it. I bet you're all jealous. She made me a whole slew of awesome hats!

The family - Ken, Miles, Tracy, and Mason. Ken and I worked together way back when I first moved to Columbus. Then, recently, he became a visiting Advisor to the college where I currently work and we got back in touch. I'm so glad I finally got to meet the whole family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SHERI! Thank you so much, we had a lot of fun! These are amazing and I can't wait to see more!