Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Erika & Kevin's Thank You Cards

Shortly after Erika and Kevin's wedding, they contacted me with an awesome idea!! They wanted me to design custom thank-you cards to send to their friends and family. I will admit - this is something I never thought about doing. I've done Save the Date and holiday cards, but this was a great, new idea that I plan to tell all my future brides and grooms about! (Thanks for the idea, you two!)

Now that I've given them a chance to send out their thank-yous, enjoy a peek at them. And, head over to my Facebook page to see our "Executive Director" putting his stamp of approval on the cards! :)





2 comments:

Phyllis said...

these are the most awesome thank you cards I have ever seen!!!!

Phyllis said...

these are the most awesome thank you cards I have ever seen!!!