Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Lydia & Derek - 9.10.11! Part 2

It looks like I picked way too many pics again, so I'll be breaking this into three blog posts! Here are photos from the second half of Lydia and Derek's big day. All of their vendors did an amazing job at the reception, too!

Reception/Catering: Glenross Golf Club
Cake: Andrew's Pastries
DJ: Obadiah from RadioU

Someone had a big grin when he saw his bride coming up the aisle! :) (I promised I wouldn't miss this moment!)












LOVE the romantic first kiss under the veil. They'd been waiting to kiss for a whole month!!






Their very cool get-away car!








Hehehehe! The guys look FABULOUS! :)






Seen leaving the reception that night...



Stay tuned for pics of the newlyweds!

No comments: