Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Friday, September 16, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Lydia & Derek - 9.10.11! Part 3

My third and final post of Lydia and Derek is ready! I have TONS of photos to continue to sort through. I'm sure there are many other great photos. But, before I go to bed tonight, I must post some of my favorites of the newlyweds together for the first time. Enjoy!







We had a little fun at the Glenross Golf Course!










My favorite! :)


Their first dance together...


Hope you have enjoyed! All three blog posts are now complete. Stay tuned on Facebook for more wedding pics over the next several weeks! :)

No comments: