Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Lydia & Derek - 9.10.11! Part 1

Lydia and Derek are such a fun, laid-back couple! We had a great time being silly (and sometimes serious!) with them and their wedding party! I am so grateful that the nasty rain held off for the day, and we had some great locations to take photos around the church, at home, and at the golf course! Enjoy the memories of that beautiful day and the couple who are oh-so-in-love! :)

Ceremony: Marion Christian Center (Thanks for all your help Gretchen. You made the day go off without a hitch!)
Hair: Christine at Rejuvenations Salon and Spa
Make-Up: Kathi from Shapers
Floral: Marion Flower Shop











He's got a young Tom Cruise (think "Top Gun") look here. Don'tcha think? I like it! :)








LOVED Lydia's cowboy boots! And her flowers from the Marion Flower Shop looked gorgeous!


A super special moment when Lydia's daddy saw her for the first time! So sweet...










GORGEOUS!


Work it, girl! She's a natural! :)


Strike a pose!




Before the ceremony... I'm sure they can't WAIT to see one another!

No comments: