Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, July 16, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Children's Photographer: Miles & Mason's Summer Session

Today was a perfect day for family photos. It was warm, but cooled off as we went. There was blue sky, big fluffy clouds, and a little bit of sun. I got to see Miles and Mason again, and their parents Ken and Tracy. You can see how much they've grown since their first session.

We started with photos in their backyard and then went to this cool area in their neighborhood with a pond, gazebo, and flowers. I just couldn't wait to post some, so I hope you enjoy!! :)



Love the vivid colors in this shot!

Look how big he is!! He's almost ready to walk at just 9 months!!








We had a "biggest muscles" contest. You can clearly see who wins... (Miles!) :)


No comments: