Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Saturday, July 9, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Pic of the Day

We had a great time with Kristy and Joshua today! Congratulations, you two! And we really love seeing previous Harrington Photography clients at the weddings of our new clients! For my post of the day, I'm keeping with my summer theme of "flare." Here is a first dance shot with a little light flare. More pics to come very soon! Stay tuned...

No comments: