Visit My Homepage






Welcome to the Harrington Photography Blog. Check here frequently for updates on current sessions and design projects. Enjoy the stories and photos. And, I'd love for you to leave feedback. For all the future clients, I hope that you'll choose me to be your Delaware and Columbus, Ohio photographer for weddings, engagements, portraits, maternity, newborns, children, families, seniors, pets, and more! My goal is for you to "enjoy your moment..." while I capture all the memories!







Visit the Harrington Photography homepage: http://www.harringtonphotos.net/







Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Delaware, Ohio Wedding Photographer: Kristy and Joshua Say "I Do!" Part 2

Here is part two of Kristy and Josh's big day. Be sure to follow me on Facebook, as I will post some of my other favorites on there, as I work on all their proofs.















One of my favorites! <3


Fun, fun! :)


This cake was one of my favorite cakes!! The Cakery did an amazing job!


Little Hunter had the moves on the dance floor.







No comments: